The Rules I imposed on myself:
- Don’t miss any break or lunch. That is the easy part
- Everything more or less related to the user community I’m part of myself, pro-exchange, gets priority
- Some of my colleagues at Xylos are eager to help you with deploying your own cloud, whether it’s either private or hybrid, so it’s certainly a plus to have an opinion of my own around the private cloud buzz of late.
- Open slots are filled with Windows Server 8 and Hyper-V 3.
- All of the above is overridden by possible chalk talks or involvement in the MEET community.
Here’s the agenda I composed for myself:
CU @ the TechDays,