Hundreds of blogs already reported on the release of the beta of Exchange 2010/Exchange 14.
Anyway, here are some resources in case you would want to catch up with the latest messaging bits from Microsoft:
The most important changes:
- SCR, LCR & SCC all dissapear. CCR will be enhanced with multiple replicas of the same database
- Web based management console (on top of PowerShell)
- OWA becomes “Outlook Live”
- Self-service features for the end user: e.g. request membership of a DL
- Premium interface finally supports Firefox (and Safari)
- Gmail like conversation view.
- Role Based Access Control for an even more granular delegation model
- Storage groups are replaced by Availability Groups.
- All mailbox access passes through the CAS servers, adding an extra abstraction layer.
Note that the only supported Operating System so far is Windows Server 2008 x64 (no R2!)